Sunday, May 30, 2010

Chapter 2

I was playing with the siblings that were still with me. We ran or should I say fumbled around learning what this world was all about. I was really enjoying these humans as they cuddled with us, played with us and I know they loved us very much. We could do no wrong and their smiles made me want to please them in every way I could. I did not want to be the next dog to leave with some strangers. See you humans don't know this but the first humans I saw when my eyes first opened were my mom and dad. My dog mom nudged us out shortly after we got teeth and she growled at us when we tried to eat. My human parents loved us unconditionally and I did not want this to change. You know these people really love dogs as they took such good care of us. They gave us a warm place to sleep and feed us well. Each of us had our every need met. How would human children like to be adopted by someone you know nothing about. As a pup you can sense good dog parents and bad dog parents. We have a special sense that you humans know nothing about. As a matter of fact us dogs have more special abilities than humans are really aware of. As I continue with my story I will eventually tell you about why a dog is called "Mans Best Friend". Right now I want to tell my whole story from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment